Miscellaneous Issues from a newbie

After using Channels Live TV for a couple of weeks now, I've noticed a few things:

1. If a channel is a bit weak and starts to pixellate a bit, the whole stream just pauses briefly. This is a bit jarring to watch. To work around this I pause for 5 seconds or so and then any pixellation just goes by without a jarring pause. Could you possibly consider an option to auto-buffer 5 seconds upon a channel change so that users can avoid this?

2. I just purchased a couple of new tuners to work around some multipath interference as well as some issues with using HDHR3 units with Channels Live TV. I can't seem to find any way to get rid of the references to my old tuners in the app. Am I missing something?

3. I'm assuming that guide data comes from over-the-air EPG information. For some reason, CFPL-HD (London, Ontario) never gives any guide data when my old software always got it. Not sure what can be done for that.

Other than those few minor things we're really enjoying using the app. Thank you so much for your work and continuing efforts!

Welcome! Glad you're enjoying Channels.

What platform/device are you running the app on?

Restart the app. On Apple TV you can click TV/Home twice and swipe up.

Do you see guide data for that station in the official HDHR app? If not, email [email protected] with your device ID and channel number/name and the can fix it for both apps.

Thanks for your quick reply. I'm running on both a Shield and a Firestick 4K.

I'll check when I get home if I'm seeing guide data with the HDHR app.

No guide data for that channel with HDHR app either. I've sent an email to getchannels.com.

Sorry I meant to say [email protected]

Ah! So this is over the air EPG then.

The EPG and artwork is provided by SiliconDust

Thanks. I've forwarded my emai to them.