Missing Audio stream - EDIT: HLS with Alternate Renditions Support

This is now my go-to app on my Apple TV with my custom channels and now looking at my Plex library as well. I know I once saw a comment about channels with no audio playing being due to multi-channel (or multi-stream) audio in the broadcast? Could anyone explain that further? In looking at the streams' attributes, the audio portions seem the same as other functioning channels.

The m3u's play in my browser and in VLC just fine and with audio. Has there been a feature request to resolve this yet?

FWIW, I would also love the ability to read .srt subtitle files of a library item much like Plex can.

Until such a time, you can remux your videos into a MKV container and add the SubRip file to the container; Channels has no problem with subtitle streams in the file itself.

I have no idea what you're referring to.

If you're having a specific issue, please submit diagnostics after the issue occurs via Support > Submit Diagnostics in the app.

OK, I just submitted. Not sure what you need as an identifier. The m3u played was...

https://live3-radio-mediaset-it.akamaized.net/Content/hls_h0_clr_vos/live/channel(KA)/index.m3u8

which plays in browser and VLC with audio. But none within Channels.

HLS streams with separated audio tracks are not currently supported.

Thanks. Is there a feature request or is that in your future possibly? Looks like Mediaset sends all their streams this way. Bummer for me, probably not for many others!