Missing channel in guide

I have a HD Homerun Prime running on a Nvidia Shield and just purchased the channels app. I’m trying to tune to NBCSN-channel 1152 on my guide and its missing from the guide. I have channels 1149 ad 1153…skips 1152 I see it on my.hdhomerun.com and I also see it when I look under tuners but it will not show up in the guide. If I add it as a favorite in the tuners section it does appear in the favorites tab only. I use Plex and the homerun app and it appears there fine. I haven’t noticed if there is any others missing but this is one channel I use frequently . Any ideas? Thanks

Update: I just noticed all my ESPN channels are missing chs 1127,1128 etc. Same scenario as above.

The app combines channels by default if they appear multiple times in the lineup. This is meant to happen for multiple tuners but must be kicking in for single tuner too.

What cable provider are you using?

Thanks for the quick response. Yeah I just noticed I have the non hd version of all the missing channels, so the duplicates aren’t shown. I have Spectrum cable formerly Brighthouse. Is there anyway to show all of them?

This is a bug. I’ll fix it for v2.0.1

Awesome… Thank you!