Missing Guide Data - Local Channels

I manually Fetched Guide Updates, Re-downloaded Entire Guide, Deleted and Recreated Database, Reloaded Lineup. Basically everything I could see related to the guide.

I get the channels, but the guide has nothing in it so I can’t record any programs.

Looks like this:

2 Likes

And what does the Sources section of your DVR look like? Have you assigned a ZIP/market area to each of your HDHR tuners?

Also check the guide on the server.
If it's on the server, but not on the client, that helps troubleshooting.

We're looking into something funny going on with some of the guide lineups ending in -DEFAULT no longer having upcoming listings. Please go to the DVR and find the Source and go to the Manage menu and select Remove Provider and add the provider again.

1 Like

There have been several other posts over the past week about this issue. Looks like it's a Gracenote issue, and is their fault.

Could you point me to them to collect all of the lineups we can that have had this problem?

I thought there had been more, but perhaps I was conflating things. A quick search just pulled up this thread:

In any case, this does seem to mirror the Gracenote issues in the UK a bit ago when they decided to rename/renumber several(/most) of their lineups there.

Great! Thanks for pulling that up. We've had another report via email, so it does seem like it's happening in multiple places.

1 Like

From the Schedules Direct forums, it seems this might by system-wide, but without any specifics:
https://forums.schedulesdirect.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3289

1 Like

That worked! I removed the provider and chose Local Over The Air for the new guide provider. Now I have the guide data for all my local channels. Thank you!

1 Like

I have been seeing missing guide data on my Channels Shield Client. I had noticed the DVR had all the guide data at the same time. I removed the guide and readded it to the DVR. I went into the Shield and Cleared the Disk Cache. Went into the Clients Guide and its still broken. My assumption is that its my android client on the shield that is having the problem. I have just submitted diags for the guide from that android client. -Bill