Modifying a recording in schedule does not update UI status

I have the schedule on the sidebar and when I go into it and cancel an upcoming recording, oftentimes it will not change the recording status in the UI. It still shows with the little purple clock that it's scheduled to record even though it's not scheduled to record anymore. Same if you have one that's canceled and you change it to record again. The recording state is always correct but the UI is not. Appears to be somewhat random but it happens all the time so it is fairly easy to recreate.

Also, if you go into a currently recording show in the schedule and cancel it early with the manage button, oftentimes manage will not change to the trash icon. However when you click on manage again it trashes it like it's supposed to.

Both of these issues are just UI bugs and not functionality but it's a little disconcerting to see because sometimes you don't know what the status is.

Update: found another UI status bug, if you click on a channel in the guide to see upcoming shows and then schedule a recording from that upcoming shows screen, the recording gets scheduled. But if you go back and look at that show again the same way it will give you the option to record it again instead of showing that it's scheduled to be recorded (i.e. it doesn't show skip recording it just shows the record button at the bottom of the screen and makes you think that it wasn't scheduled).