Mods please update/FIX the image for RPI

It doesnt work correctly, the DVR option in /Media/DVR isnt available. Thus, it doesnt let you save any where to put your media and move forward in the install process on the admin server page.
I have downloaded the image several times, I have reflashed about 4 HDDs maybe about 9 times in 2 days and have always ran into this problem with the rpi image. It needs fixed, its not on the user end sorry.
Thanks

Maybe this thread will help? At least it seems to be covering similar ground. Need help solving new RPI 4 USB HDD setup - #3 by scbeme

There seem to be a lot of problems with the RPI image recently. We will take a look soon.

1 Like

Thank you sir

Was there a new build of that image that is bad or something?
I have
2021.0727.2106 OS version
and server
on 2 Pi's and no issues.

I see other posts about some other errors, maybe related to the massive facebok and services outage all yesterday that involved DNS records. That takes time for things to come back on line. And it was not just facebook things that were affected.

Its an image, so stuff was preloaded and when the software is used it starts at a certain point if you will, for me the last 3 days that certain starting point wasn't good and pieces were left off making it a "turnkey" ready to use option

The image when i used it to start had no issues, thats why i ask if it was changed/updated recently and has issues.
Also, updating the OS updates it to the current image build, and the couple times I have done that, had not had any issues.

when you say updating OS, you mean apt get-update and upgrade or what?

Click the update button on the web gui for the OS of the image.
that is how you update the image to the latest version.
Click and hold maybe, not sure if there is pre-releases for the OS vs the server inside the os.