More BTN problems

Couldn’t log in to BTN and found a thread from last week about the issue. I updated my DVR today to 2021.08.24.2219.

Still cannot log in. Instead of the 400 error I was getting before (like the poster in the earlier thread) I get “Platform response: 404 not found”

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

1 Like

Doesn't look like your Synology dvr was updated.

I updated earlier today. Now when I click check for update, it says “up to date.” Is there something else I’m supposed to do?

Are you clicking the down arrow next to the button?

I think part of the issue with what you're seeing is the Synology is an old DVR. I'm using Raspberry Pi. (I didn't notice you said 'Synology' when I looked before).

I updated to 2021.08.24.2219. When I click on the arrow and select "check for pre-release" it says I am up to date.

When I updated, the issue went from the 400 error to the 404 error.

Same here, I am running server on Nvidia Shield Pro, 2021.08.24.2219 and it shows "Up to Date!", BTN is not working, I am getting "platform response: 404 Not Found" in Cox and DISH sources

Is it working on fox.com/live ?

Yes, it also works through the Fox Sports app with the Cox and DISH credentials

Yes I can watch BTN on Fox.com with vidgo credentials.

Confirmed not working. I will take a look next week when I return to the office.

3 Likes

Also not working on DirecTV Stream (formerly AT&T TV), error "platform response: 404 Not Found." Channels DVR running on MacOS 11.5.2 with Chrome Version 92.0.4515.159 (Official Build) (x86_64).

any update on this?

Not yet.

1 Like

Hello.
I'd like to jump in here as well. Today, I (accidentally) updated to the pre-release 2021.09.02.1749 and lost BTN also.

When digging into settings to refresh that channel, I get "platform response: 404 Not Found".

Prior to the update - BTN was working. My TVE source does include BTN.

Any assistance would be very much appreciated

Edit: DVR Server runs on Intel NUC Windows 10

1 Like

Any progress on this issue?

BTN is working again:

1 Like

Okay, what happened to the BTN, it was working yesterday. Went into the Channels settings for my DVR to add the RedZone and checked for a new version release and saw that 2021.09.12.0123 was out there so installed it. After that I delete the source, Vidgo, tried just a rescan of Vidgo but it didn't pick up the RedZone, I added the Vidgo source again and it picked up the RedZone.

While going through my available channel list to make sure the RedZone was there, I notice the BTN is now gone. Did the latest DVR version release screw up the BTN again? In addition, when I try to play/watch the RedZone I get a Playback Failed message.

Does BTN appear in the rescan menu? Did you try to rescan it there? Is there an error shown?

I can confirm that BTN works on 2021.09.07.2117 (and it did not work prior to me upgrading). Dish Network is my provider, if that matters.