Most Channels Not Working & Won't Rescan (Spectrum)

I haven't seen any recent posts about this, but it looks like most of the individual channels are not working and they won't rescan. I'm going down the list of channels and it looks like mostly CBSViacom and some TimeWarner channels so far: Comedy Central, MTV, VH1, BET, Paramount, Nick, CNN, TCM, A&E, History, USA, etc. They all have the same error message:

https://sp.auth.adobe.com/adobe-services/authorize": context deadline exceeded (Client.Timeout exceeded while awaiting headers)

I updated the Channels DVR Server to the latest version today: 2022.01.15.1918

Did you look at the Spectrum TVE thread?

I posted that my DVR is panicking. On further investigation it is Spectrum related. Removed and trying to re-add Spectrum I am getting the same error messages as OP.

I'm having issues as well. Logs have been submitted.
a58e3e76-1ccb-4bc2-967f-1401117e4311

I'm on the stable dvr software and had to readd spectrum as provider due to context deadline exceeded. Readding the provider fixed the issue.

Yes, deleting and re0adding Spectrum seems to have worked for me also.

I tried rescanning the channels again this morning and they're working again. I didn't delete and readd Spectrum, just rescanned the individual channels. Maybe it was a temporary issue with Spectrum or the TVE streaming services.