Most of my You Tube TV Channels not on Channels DVR

When I open YouTube TV on my computer all my channels that I subscribe to are there and open ok! But when I go to ChannelsDVR and open the Guide there are less than 10 channels on the Guide. Anybody having this problem? When I open ChannelsDVR on my TV all my channels are listed on my You Tube TV Tuner but if I try to scan for channels I get a message saying Error: Scan Status Unknown. I have refreshed the channels for YouTube TV on my computer in ChannelsDVR settings but no change!

The number one reason you may be noticing this discrepancy: YouTubeTV does not have many TVEverywhere agreements. What this means is that while you can use YouTubeTV's own app/interface to access the channels you receive, you cannot use the channels' own apps or websites to stream the channels.

(Since Channels DVR uses TVE to facilitate subscriptions, if TVE logins are not supported with your YTTV subscription, they will not work with Channels, either.)

What device did you do this on?

You have to click the pencil icon under YTTV then click Edit and you can see the error message next to each channel.

Problem is I have been getting all my YouTube TV channels on ChannelsDVR with TV Everywhere since they started TVEvertwhere!

I tried the scan on Nvidia Shield TV.

When I try this I only get the 10 channels I get on my TV. Also a lot of channels that I don't watch!

What is the error message shown next to each channel?

chrome auth_timed_out

How can I log out of ChannelsDVR and log back in?

Click the trash icon under YTTV and then re-add it.

I( forget how I added YouTube TV to ChannelsDVR

Click the gear icon then Add Source

Just figured that out. I'll try it!

That did IT!

Thank You

My YTTV Channels also broke today, with the same error. Will try to remove and re-add.

Please email the logs to [email protected] along with the image from http://x.x.x.x:8089/providers/tve/error_screenshot.png

All channels except for anything Turner Network are Available on TVE

Does YouTube tv TVE work on the shield now or am I misunderstanding some posts in this thread?

Hello, I am new to YouTube TV and I am trying to get it to link with channels. I am getting the same chrome authorization error where it asks me to enter a verification code. I tried logging into nbc like someone else suggested but that did not work. I am running the server on a Mac Computer through Google Chrome. Any other ideas??? Your help is greatly appreciated

It does not support 2 Factor Authentication so you need to have that disabled for whatever account you are using to grant channels access.