Movie no longer in library-how to recover?

Hi,
Absolutely loving the Channels DVR, it's so easy to use and navigate, not to mention elegant! However, I recently recorded a movie on TVE and watched it about a week ago. But searching for it today it has disappeared. It isn't in the library or database folder. It's not in the trash folder on the client, although a couple of things intentionally deleted are in there. But this one definitely wouldn't have been intentionally deleted. Can it be recovered somehow??
Thanks.

Is the mpg video file still there? If not then there's no way to get it back. You could record it again.

Hi,
It isn't in the movies database on the server with the others. Was just hoping there might be some other archive I don't know of. Can't re-record because who knows when it will play again lol. I've now changed the setting to "nothing can be deleted" in case it was accidental. Maybe the power failures during the recent storm messed up my server?

Thanks so much for your reply on this. :slightly_smiling_face:

Is the mpg file on your E:/ drive?

No, it isn't as far as I can tell. Looked in the E:/DVR/DVR/Movies file and it is not there. It seems to be gone unless there is some other place to look like a backup file or something.

Once again, appreciate your quick response and attempt to help--I'll just have to be more careful and keep copies!