Mtvn cAccessToken error on a number of TVE channels - Hulu Live

I noticed I wasn't getting some channels so I did a rescan and then noticed that I'm seeing this error on a number of channels like MTV, Paramount and a number of others:

mtvn cAccessToken: Chrome locked by `/mnt/data/channels-dvr/data/chromedata/Hulu/SingletonLock': chrome failed to start: [52043:52043:0507/175029.310255:FATAL:spawn_subprocess.cc(221)] posix_spawn: No such file or directory (2) [52023:52069:0507/175030.134334:ERROR:bus.cc(406)] Failed to connect to the bus: Could not parse server address: Unknown address type (examples of valid types are "tcp" and on UNIX "unix") [52023:52069:0507/175030.134448:ERROR:bus.cc(406)] Failed to connect to the bus: Could not parse server address: Unknown address type (examples of valid types are "tcp" and on UNIX "unix") [52023:52069:0507/175030.134523:ERROR:bus.cc(406)] Failed to connect to the bus: Could not parse server address: Unknown address type (examples of valid types are "tcp" and on UNIX "unix") [52023:52069:0507/175030.134581:ERROR:bus.cc(406)] Failed to connect to the bus: Could not parse server address: Unknown address type (examples of valid types are "tcp" and on UNIX "unix") [52023:52023:0507/175030.236421:ERROR:system_network_context_manager.cc(797)] Cannot use V8 Proxy resolver in single process mode. [52023:52023:0507/175030.250817:ERROR:process_singleton_posix.cc(335)] Failed to create /mnt/data/channels-dvr/data/chromedata/Hulu/SingletonLock: File exists

Raspberry Pi running version 2021.1101.2046 and 2024.03.27.1935
TVE Source is Hulu Live and seems to be working correctly for a number of channels
Not sure if this is relevant, but I'm seeing this error on the Support -> Troubleshooting page as well:

Cloud Reachable
Could not connect to community.getchannels.com: Get "https://community.getchannels.com/": context deadline exceeded

Any suggestions? I'm not seeing this error listed in the Troubleshooting page

Update the server to latest pre-release:

https://community.getchannels.com/search?q=mtvn%20order:latest

Try restarting your Raspberry Pi. If that does not resolve the issue, you will need to remove the /mnt/data/channels-dvr/data/chromedata/Hulu/SingletonLock file by ssh-ing into the system and removing it.

I thought I'd try the reboot/remove file ideas first before upgrading to the latest pre-release. The reboot didn't remove the lock and unfortunately I can't seem to get SSH to work (had to rebuild my laptop and lost the keys, did a regen and loaded, but doesn't work for me and can't figure out why, and I don't feel like falling down that rabbit hole).

So I updated to the latest pre-release available to me (2024.05.07.1442), rescanned all channels, then clicked the smaller "scan" button to see the ones that had an error, and still see the lock. I rebooted again and did a full rescan / scan button again and still have the same issue.

It's probably worth noting that I consistently see this message every time I run the Support -> Troubleshooting:

TV Everywhere
Chrome installation is corrupted. Please re-install Chrome.

I click the button and it clear the message but it comes back after every reboot.

Any thoughts on where I should go from here?

I checked again today for additional pre-releases and found a newer one today: 2024.05.08.2334, and installed that. The service rebooted and I tried checking again and I've still got the same issues unfortunately.

Try removing the TVE source. Stop and restart Channels and re-adding it.

I really don't want to have to do that. The last time I did that as a solution, it didn't solve this issue and created more issues for me with Hulu that required me to spend hours on the phone with them to finally get them to reset a value and allow me to add the source back in and bypass the cumbersome secondary auth that wasn't happening via the Channels process.

Also, it's not clear to me how that would remove this lock file which is there on Chrome or resolve the issue related to Chrome staying out of date even after it's updated.

A quick updated, I would've tried this earlier but I couldn't get ssh to work (which is fixed, just something dumb I should've caught where control characters were getting added to the key in copy and paste), but now that ssh is working, I went ahead and manually removed the SingletonLock file like @eric mentioned if the reboot didn't resolve the issue. Once that lock file was removed, I did a rescan on "Paramount" and it came back with a "not authorized by provider" message, so I tried another channel and that worked fine and gave me the check mark. I went back to Paramount and rescanned it again and then that gave me the check mark as well. I then did a full rescan and all of those errors cleared and I just had the handful of normal errors about Hulu not providing a channel or not in my area, which was expected.