Multiple channels down with Directv login

Started yesterday but I didn't notice it till today that multiple channels are down with Directv log in. These include Fox News, Fox business, Hallmark Drama, ALL the Discovery Networks. The Fox And Hallmark Drama won't even authorized anymore and trying to manually add it doesn't work. I even tried to remove it and re add Directv and still get the same thing. On other channels like the Discovery Channels most are showing as authorized except for Investigation Discovery, Discovery science, Destination America Motor Trend and Discovery life which also say not authorized even though I can log into all the apps and it's part of my package.But all the Discovery Channel's even the ones that say they are authorized like the Discovery Channel it's self just show playback failure and nothing is getting recorded. I tried even updating to the latest beta version on my Windows 10 host computer and no change. Troubleshooting it and it's the server beta software on my windows 10 that is the problem. It's version 2021.06.04.2230 that is broken after trying different log in with Philo and the channels still say playback error.

I can confirm Hallmark Drama working here with DirecTV login.

What server software are you using? I am thinking it's the server beta I'm on that's the problem not Directv. I'm on 2021.06.04.2230 and it's many more channels than I ever thought or care to name. It did this about a month ago and it was a beta server update that was the problem and I think it is again.

I should learn not to update the software unless I have to on the server but every so often I click the update button and get the latest version and I did that yesterday and now everything is broke. It's the Disney Channels and FreeForm all the Discovery Channels Fox channels and on and on.

Yup I'm convinced it's the server software. I tried a backup log in to a trial of Philo and it won't stream on the same channels either. I just get playback error on them. I have learned my lesson for sure this time. Unless I am having real problems don't click on that update button.

You can revert back to a prior version by going to the install directory and changing the latest link to point to a prior version.

I was just doing this actually and it worked. Everything is back to normal now. I didn't do it that way I uninstall it and downloaded it again and then used my backup to get up and running again.

I spoke to soon about it being fixed. I still can't stream from some channels using Directv. THE TV channels I'm getting notAuthorized are Discovery ID, Discovery Science, AHC, Destination America, Discovery life and Motor Trend. All these channels were working fine a couple of days ago and I tried to log in on the app and the web with my Directv account or Philo that I signed up for a trial to try. It worked fine but those channels won't authorize on the Channels Server which is version 2021.06.04.2317 running on Windows 10 and going in and clicking edit and trying to manually authorize them gets me the same error of notAuthorized

Submit diagnostics and email support