Multiple favorites lists

would be nice in the future to be able to have multiple favorites lists, with an easy way to switch between them. could have say a locals favorites, sports favorites, music favs, etc...

Especially with the large number of additional channels possible from Pluto, Stirr and other sources..

1 Like

OMG I would love this feature so much. Configurable tags or labels for our channels so we can categorize them together however we like, in order to ease browsing. This would also alleviate my desire to re-number any custom channels. I'd just group them how I wish, and use those groupings to organize them sensibly.

I would love, love, love to see multiple configurable channel lists!

1 Like

Yes I have recently started using TV Everywhere much more and with all the additional channels, the multiple Favorites list would help a lot. Or something. I use several different clients and one of them lets me also filter the guide with categories (like Movies, Sports, etc). Maybe On Now does this to depending on clients. Anyway even without multiple Favorites lists, having the filters in different views helps also, but not as good as actual lists. I guess another way to handle this maybe would be “profiles” of some type.