Need help error code

Why do I get this error? Other channels that had this code, I was able to hit rescan and it allowed access to the channel. Not sure what I have to do. Any help would be much appreciated.
"403 You've exceeded the maximum number of streaming sessions. To watch this program, sign out of one of your other sessions, and try again.: stream limit reached"

403 is the HTTP error code for "Forbidden", meaning you do not have authorization to access the resource.

From the sounds of it, it sounds like you might be using Spectrum credentials. Spectrum has a known limitation when attempting to authorize too many different networks in a short period of time.

Of course, the above reasoning is merely a guess, because you haven't provided any details. For some additional help beyond WAGs, please include as much details as possible about your problem, and which steps you took to produce the error.

How does Channels work with regards to this? Is it that when it scans for new channels, is that the only time it authorizes, then it can access it whenever? Or does it need to log in every time one tries to watch or record from that channel? If the later, couldn't it show the channel in the list since it's not the same as if it got an error that it isn't part of your plan?