Need help setting up EPlusTV docker container

I will try it again and then delete my posts. For some reason it hasnt prompted to log in again so I will rinse and repeat

docker container rm -f EPlusTV
docker container prune
docker storage prune

This helped to delete the info, though it hasnt prompted to log back in to fox/espn. will rerun everything and hope it works. the guide is confusing as it doesnt have the true and false prompts I need to run everything.

1 Like

You type each variable in their respective boxes in and hit add

I cant find out how to login to espn/fox did it 3 times. I am willing to pay someone to help please.

I am closer

Dont have ESPN+ how do I skip this step

Hopefully I got it this time

Relogged in still broken sadly. Says I am not authorized even though I logged in just fine.

What were you trying to watch? I see Fox Sports. What channels does your provider have?

I reauthorized.

This still bugs out unless I use powershell

I dont have ESPNPLUS. I set it to false.

docker run -p 8000:8000 --name EPlusTV -v config_dir:/app/config -e ESPN3=TRUE -e SECPLUS=TRUE -e ACCX=TRUE -e FOXSPORTS=TRUE -e ESPNPLUS=FALSE m0ngr31/eplustv

I have everything. FOX sports, ACCX, SECPLUS, ESPN 3

You need to open the logs. You don't have to use powershell. The Logs will give you the same thing. Do you follow the directions and go to Fox sports and login?

I did. it didnt work.

ahh foxsports not supported?

I appreciate everyones help but looks like I am just not able to use this.

Please delete all of your posts then, this thread is truly a disaster at this point.

1 Like

They aren't using a Synology, they are on Docker Desktop for Windows.

I moved everything from the original topic in to this new topic.

1 Like

It's already his own thread. It was moved over from the main thread.

2 Likes

Can I just pay someone to do it. I have no idea how synology works. I got channels dvr and chrome capture for channels working fine and figured out how to add directvstream to it. but this is impossible.

Not impossible since many people have done it. Best thing to do, is delete all the Docker and delete the tuner and start over and follow directions. If it asks you to login, then Log in.

All I can offer is this advice.

If you're going to run docker container apps, learn how to use docker on your chosen platform.
Start off with something simple like Pluto.
If you constantly rely on others to do it all for you, they will quickly grow tired of helping you.

You can use command line, compose or projects, whatever you prefer, but put forth some effort to learn docker and what you're doing.

I was there. I had never heard of docker before I installed Channels DVR in a docker container.

Chrome Capture for channels was a breeze. I programmed stuff for node.js and it worked easy as pie. this is hard ! it is completely fubar.

1. What is the IP of your DVR (Channels)

2. What is the IP of the box you have the ePlus Docker on?

3. What does your Custom Channel look like?

4. Post that and we can see if it is all like it should be.

Firefoxlets me play. why is chrome corrupted?