Need help setting up EPlusTV docker container

Can someone tell me the best post to figure this out? I figured out chrome capture for channels but this one I got stumped on. Would like to record the game on sec+ sat

When you set your environment variables set SECPLUS= True

Install docker if you haven’t

Run this in terminal:

docker run --restart unless-stopped --name EPlusTV -p 8000:8000 -v config_dir:/app/config -e START_CHANNEL='7000' -e ESPN=TRUE -e ESPN2=TRUE -e ESPN3=TRUE -e ESPNU=TRUE -e SEC=TRUE  -e SECPLUS=TRUE -e ESPNPLUS=FALSE -e FOXSPORTS=TRUE -e  m0ngr31/eplustv

Change the true/falses to what you want. Change start channel if you want. If you already have docker running and something using port 8000 change it to 8050:8000 leave everything else alone.

Follow instructions in the terminal to authenticate the channels

Add channels like this screenshot changing the ip to you docker machine and the port to the one you used.

Edit: removed max_resolution as it was causing 404 errors on local fox 4k feed

Thanks for the help is there a reason to do ESPN/ESPN2/U/SEC? Isnt there an ACC+ also?

Here is the channel list add or subtract add true or false if you don’t want to see them put false. If you want to see a channel and you are authorized use true.

How does it work, I thought 4k was removed from Fox broadcast on pc? Does that still work

For some people they get their local fox station in 4K if it is broadcast in 4k it depends on the broadcaster I guess. He hasn’t come up with a fix yet. I personally don’t get my local in 4k but I do get FS1 when they do a 4k.

You are over thinking this. Just run the docker run changing true falses and if you want a channel not listed in the run but is listed in the link above add it in there with a true

1 Like

Thanks, will give it a go tonight

1 Like

Mine doesnt show graphics

Go to refresh channel logos in the live tv settings menu that should fix the problem

Server not running channel properly.
!)

Ping matches my normal ping.

1 Like

I ran docker in power shell. Did I do something wrong? Was really hoping for channels integration for tomorrow morning

You are clearly doing something wrong

Hard to tell from your obfuscated pic but i do see 404 so you did something wrong. Best advice is to redo it and follow the directions as written. There are a lot of us that got this to work by following the guide so the process does work...

1 Like

So what should be set?

Can someone help?

Once you install the docker, do you go to the Docker logs and finish the login?

1 Like

You ran a docker command with no environmental true/falses.

You ran the default command which doesn’t include sec+.
You didn’t bother updating the m3u in channels web ui.

Delete espn+ source out of channels dvr and then delete and recreate guide database.
Delete all your espn+ containers and data for them and start new with this command:

docker run --restart unless-stopped --name EPlusTV -p 8000:8000 -v config_dir:/app/config -e ESPN=TRUE -e ESPN2=TRUE -e ESPN3=TRUE -e ESPNU=TRUE -e SEC=TRUE -e SECPLUS=TRUE -e FOXSPORTS=TRUE -e  m0ngr31/eplustv:latest

If you deleted everything correctly you should be asked in the logs to authenticate again on the sites. Do this.
Remake your source within channels with a new name. In options choose hls and ignore channel numbers from m3u and choose a starting number that doesn’t overlap other channels. Check a channel. Done

If you run the command you did in the video it will override the previous run command and replace the container. So don’t do that if you expect to use the channels that are set to not work using the basic default command (sec+ is one).

There’s nothing wrong with asking for help but you seem to go out of your way to ignore and or change things. Follow the instructions and if it doesn’t work post back with an explanation of how it’s failing.

1 Like

I tried it with the false too and it didnt work Let me try again

I will run this. Do I need to do anything in the docker app?
docker run --restart unless-stopped --name EPlusTV -p 8000:8000 -v config_dir:/app/config  -e ESPN3=TRUE -e SECPLUS=TRUE  -e ACCX=TRUE -e FOXSPORTS=TRUE -e   m0ngr31/eplustv:latest

Try this one

docker run --restart unless-stopped --name EPlusTV -p 8000:8000 -v config_dir:/app/config -e ESPN=TRUE -e ESPN2=TRUE -e ESPN3=TRUE -e ESPNU=TRUE -e SEC=TRUE -e SECPLUS=TRUE -e FOXSPORTS=TRUE -e  m0ngr31/eplustv:latest