New Recordings Not showing Up on ATV

Hello Everyone,
I have been using Channels DVR for some time now and has been working great until just recently. For some reason, I no longer see all new recordings on my ATVs but they do show up in the web UI. I rebooted my DVR server, disabled and re-enabled bonjour and restarted my ATVs… any ideas?

Do you see the DVR tabs, or just live tv ones?

Yes, I do see the DVR tabs and can see my old recordings just not the new ones. Behavior is the same on all my three ATVs.

Huh, that’s strange. Did you recently move your DVR to a new machine or something?

Check the Log tab for any errors

No. Running on the same machine for a while.

Will do.
One other thing… For programs currently recording, I can go to the guide and watch from the beginning.

Interesting…

Can you check what version of the tvOS app is installed (on the Settings tab).

Also try installing the latest beta and then click the Submit Diagnostics button at the bottom of the Settings tab after trying to load the Recordings tab.

I have version 2.1.36.
I installed the beta and started a new recording and can see it now but the other recordings not showing up.

You see it in “recently recorded” and “up next”?

Are they kids shows maybe? Those show up at the bottom of the Recordings tab under movies.

Yes, I can see it in both places.

The shows not showing up arey wife’s Spanish soap operas.

So on recently recorded section, if you click on the last blank square to see the full list, its no where in there?

I checked there too, it’s not there. If I go to plex or web ui I see it.

I am currently recording another Spanish soap opera and it’s not showing up - same channel. Maybe this category does not exist?

Seems like something funky is going on for sure.

Can you visit http://x.x.x.x:8089/dvr/groups, hit file>save and email to [email protected]

File sent.

This bug affected foreign language recordings, and has been fixed in the latest DVR build (v2017.08.11.1703)