New Server install. Channels worked initially. Now doesn't start

I've just created a new install on an N100 using Ubuntu server. I've been testing it in my study and finally got all files copied over and it was working fine. So I shut it down and moved it to it's permanent position near the router and although the N100 boots fine and I can SSH to it Channels doesn't start.

I've just done the standard direct install, not using Docker, using the commands listed here:

Linux install

I can't be far off as it was working fine until I moved it, but now I don't know what to try

Any help much appreciated

I've just looked at the logs file and after the shutdown the next lines, repeated many times are

/bin/sh: 1: exec: /home/tylergn/channels-dvr/latest/channels-dvr: not found
/bin/sh: 1: exec: /home/tylergn/channels-dvr/latest/channels-dvr: not found

The command "systemctl status channels-dvr" gives

○ channels-dvr.service - Channels DVR
     Loaded: loaded (/etc/systemd/system/channels-dvr.service; enabled; preset: enabled)
     Active: inactive (dead) (Result: exit-code) since Sat 2024-06-29 16:13:24 BST; 39min ago
   Duration: 7ms
    Process: 2021 ExecStart=/bin/sh -c exec /home/tylergn/channels-dvr/latest/channels-dvr >> /home/tylergn/channels-dvr/data/>
   Main PID: 2021 (code=exited, status=127)
        CPU: 2ms

Well, I don't know what I did wrong, but I think I ended up with 2 channels-dvr directories one nested under the other somehow. Anyway I deleted the second one, ran the install script again and it all started up fine. As a check, I've just rebooted the Server and Channels started up fine this time.

A bit of a worry that I don't know what went wrong between stopping it and restarting, but it all seems OK now.