New Sleep Feature Notification but Where?

When I opened Channels today, I got an amazing message that I can now set a sleep timer but I cannot find any reference to this feature in any menu during playback, in settings, or here on the forum. There were two other announcements related to temporarily disabling auto play and stats for nerds.

Where is the documentation on how to access these neat new features?

Swipe down in the player to access the new Options tab

That was where I looked first and swear it wasn't there! But, I looked again and I see it. I'm sorry I was that user. UGH! Thank you!

As mentioned in Timed Stop - Sleep it would be nice to have a global default setting since the setting is set to off with every switch to another channel...

Use the quick guide to change channels and the sleep timer will persist. It's set to reset when you leave the video player.

That does not change my request... I'd love to have my apple tv switching off when i walk away... or start to sleep in front of it... without thinking about that ahead of starting a watching session...

Id also would prefer it to reset with every interaction... so it could be set to go to sleep 2h after the last interaction...