New user: FS1 FS2 BTN won't work for me

Hi-

New user here. Love what I see so far and set up was pretty easy.

Only issue I have seen to this point is that BTN. FS1 and FS2 aren't working for me. I have vidgo and all are part of my package and work fine when I use same credentials to log into Fox Sports app.

FS1 and FS2 say "platform response: 404 not found".

BTN says "login not supported".

Not sure why BTN is different as it is integrated into the Fox Sports app.I have rescanned a few times and get same result.

Anyone have any insight?

Thanks.

Try click-and-hold on the Check for Update button. Then click the Edit menu and rescan those channels.

Thanks for the suggestion Tried it. Now they all say "login not supported".

Are you able to log into the fox sports go website and login with your credentials and view the content through a browser?

Yeah, I went to fox sports.com and logged in to verify I could watch the channels that way. No issues there.

How about on fox.com/live does it work there?

Just tried it. Works fine for all of those channels. All of the other Fox channels appear to be working with the app -- it's just those 3 sports ones for some reason.

Okay, must be something with Vidgo. I will have to sign up for a trial and see what's going on.

Ok, thank you. I'd love to get those channels going with the Big Ten starting up Friday.

I'm having the same problem. I have Channels DVR and use Vidgo Plus. I'm able to access all three, FS1, FS2, & BTN when I go out to fox.com/live and use my Vidgo login credentials. If I go into my Channels DVR server and 'Edit' the Vidgo channels list and go down to FS1, FS2, & BTN, both FS1 & FS2 show 'platform response: 404 Not Found' when I do a rescan, and BTN shows 'login not supported' when I do a rescan.

Just checked all three about 2 minutes ago.

I think @tmm1 posted in another thread that this may be fixed in the latest prerelease. Click and hold the update button, and once the update is complete try to scan the individual channels again.

FS1 & FS2 is now working with an update, but BTN is still not working

Just installed the latest version, 2020.10.24.1720, rescanned my Vidgo channels, then went in the list of channels via 'Edit' button, found the BTN channel, did a rescan, and now BTN is working.

Thanks for getting this fixed.

All are working now for me as well, Thanks, tmm1!