I'm sure that there are many similar posts, but I really could use some help on what I am trying to do.
Simply put, I would like to take my FUBOTV subscription AND ATT Now subscriptions & put them together in one simple guide to search & record programs. We would plan to view our Channels Guides through Apple TV & Roku Devices within our home (basically I am replacing Cable on multiple TV's saving the box costs & getting as many channels, while still saving $$)
This is what I understand is the process (so far)
- Purchase an HDHomeRun (Going to purchase the Quatro 4 channel tuner)
- Sign up for Channels Plus & TV Everywhere
Ok, here come the questions.
- Will I be able to get my local stations through Channels? Note I don't want to mount an antenna, but because they stream through my paid streaming services, do I still get them ?
- Will I be able to watch different items on mutliple TV's at once (since I plan to purchase the Quatro Stream HomeRun)?
- Is the amount of TV's streamable at once limited (since ATT Now limits to 2 concurrent streams?)
Wave # 2 of questions regarding DVR service
- I'm OK with the $80.00 per year for Channels Plus, but How to I create a DVR ??
Sorry to all users of the forums, but things are not that straight forward.... I love to concept but could really use some step by step help here!!
Thanks & Happy 2020!