NFL Channels

I am in a unique situation and need some guidance on how to proceed.
Background:
I upgraded my internet to Verizon FiOS and in this transaction, they had a promotion for NFL Sunday Ticket. I can access NFL Sunday Ticket through Youtube TV (even though I don't have a basic plan) I wanted NFL RedZone as well but couldn't add it because it was a promotion not a paid bundle. So to get NFL RedZone I purchased NFL+ Premium which gives me NFL Channel and NFL Redzone (But not in Youtube TV through the NFL+ app. My goal is to add the NFL Sunday Ticket channels, NFL RedZone and NFL Channel to my Channels DVR.

Here is how I have started. I have a Linux computer running the server 24-7. On it I have installed Docker and ADBTuner all seems to be working. I have purchased a Orivision 4 channel video encoder, and an ONN 4k Pro. Everything is LAN connected for best connection. Once I get it setup and working I will purchase 3 more ONN boxes.

onn the ONN I have enabled Developer mode turned on "USB" Debugging (there was no option for Wifi Debugging. I installed the NFL+ app and authorized it with my credentials. Installed the YoutubeTV App with my credentials and everything seems to be function on the ONN.

From What I understand the minimum of what I need to discover is the Deep Link for these channels. This is where I am lost. Does the channel need to be live to grab the Deep link? I was unsuccessful in connecting ADB wireless to the ONN but successful with a USB and my Windows computer. If anyone has guidance on how to move forward with this setup I would be eternally grateful.

1 Like

I haven't tried anything with the NFL+ service, but I did have NFL Sunday Ticket through Youtube TV set up with ABDTuner last year.

The info in the post below worked last season. As long as Youtube hasn't changed their URLs everything should work again this year.

Thank you I was going to try to set it up with this info for the NFL Sunday ticket Channels but I am at a loss with Redzone and NFL Channel

I put the NFL App on my windows computer with WSA (Windows Subsystem for Android) and used wireshark to evaluate the connection for a deep link. I have discovered the NFL app is heavily encrypted and to retrieve a good deep link would be difficult. I guess I am going to have to use the NFL App for Redzone.

2 Likes

help may be on the way

2 Likes