NFL Network not on Favorites Menu

The NFL Network not on the Favorites Menu, however if you click on the "Show all" tab it is shown there?
In the edit section I have the "Heart" symbol checked or enabled but it still doesn't show on my Favorites?

I have downloaded the most recent build 2020.09.27.1716?

Thanks

Steve

What client are you using? Are you looking at the favorites set in the client settings or on the DVR server?

Im using a Windows 10 Pro Channel DVR Server.... Im looking at the settings on the server. It is my understanding that by checking the "Heart Symbol" in the guide settings they should show up on the Favorites menu which they do...
When I open Channels on my Amazon Fire Stick TV's the NFL Network is missing from the "Favorites Menu"? But when click the "All" Tab it is listed there but not on the favorite's menu...Not sure what I'm doing wrong here?

The clients maintain a separate list of Favorites from the DVR server. To see if the channel is a Favorite on your Fire TV, go to Settings > Manage Sources and ensure that the NFL network is marked as a Favorite there, rather than on the DVR.

(Favorites on the DVR are for recording purposes; Favorites on the client devices are for guide presentation.)

Thanks so much!! Fixed!!