NFL Network won't play, maybe due to depreciated container

Anyone know if it is possible to go backwards in versions to the .1751 ?

Did you click rescan next to NFL after upgrading?

I did a rescan, same issue.

Likewise.

Does it work on NFL Network | Watch Live Football Games & Events | NFL.com ?

What cable provider are you picking from the list on that site?

Yes, on my laptop it does. Optimum. Although, just looked and don't see NFL networks app available on firestick.

Okay please try next build for cablevision fix

1 Like

Okay.

Loaded 2132, rescan NFL and "no login form found"

When I go to troubleshoot it states that my Chrome is out date. I have updated several times, sucessfully. But let me try again.
TV Everywhere

Chrome version is out of date: HeadlessChrome/78.0.3904.108

Click here to upgrade Chrome

You have to wait for the release that has the cablevision fix

Not that it matters now but I haven’t updated yet and the nfl network works perfectly fine in build 2022.05.16.2100

Just a data point for you

Have the cablevision fix build and I am still getting the no login form error. Found the error screenshot link from a previous NFL Network issuea thread. All it has is a banner ad on a white background.

I have the same issue on Sparklight. All channels work except for NFL channel.

Do you have some type of ad-blocker running either in Chrome on the server or on network (like Pi-hole)? I had to shut down EVERYTHING during the rescan of NFL Network when I had that issue. Once it rescanned, everything worked after that and I could put everything back up. More recently, I noticed auto-play blockers were also causing issues with NFL Network, so that could do it, too.

For reference, the thread @Dxcv is talking about is:

Please let me know if Pi-hole ends up being the problem. It would most likely be a domain that should be allowed instead of blocked, if it isn't that then I'll take a look and see why we'd be blocking. We shouldn't be.

Nope not running a pi-hole. That machine does have adblock plus installed on it, which I disabled. However waa under the impression it uses a bundled Chrome instance, so doubt that would have an effect.

Attached is the screenshot from after scanning just that channel.