NFL Network

YTTV added NFL Network today. Did a re scan but get this

nfl media: 401 Unauthorized: Grant id=[367555799], identityProviderId=[] is not in required groups for MediaObject mcpId=[US-US-IN-169885], authorization=[MVPD], identityProviderGroupIds=[42202020-2020-2020-4e46-4c5f4d565044]

Also downloaded latest server 2020.09.03.2231

I also am wondering if YTTV will support TVE for NFL Network. On their website YouTube TV is listed as a provider, so I would expect it to work, although when I tried to log in I got a “rate limit exceeded” error.

When I had Channels scam the channel I got the error shown in the screenshot below.

Also getting the same error with FuboTV as of today. Was working 2 days ago. Looks like they changed their authentication mechanism again.

nfl media: 401 Unauthorized: Grant id=[367330541], permissions=[FOX] insufficient for MediaObject mcpId=[US-US-IN-189139], authorization=[MVPD], permissions=[NFLN]

Performed the following steps, still getting error.

Same here. I'm a YTTV user and can login through the NFL website and watch but not authenticating on TVE. Anything from the Channels dev team on this?

1 Like

Just attempted to watch on Spectrum, working fine here.

Downloaded latest build and logged unto NFL Network with my YTTV credentails and still no go on Channels

Any update to this @tmm1 or @maddox? I updated to the nightly build (2020.09.08.0234) and still no dice. I have also sent 2 emails to support that have gone unanswered.

You can try removing and readding FuboTV.

That fixed it. I was under the impression that y'all fixed the issue that made us have to remove / add to fix this issue? Is there a reason why the "rescan" button does not do the exact same thing that the remove / add scan does?

1 Like

I'm not sure. It will require some investigation.

If it happens in the future, please submit diagnostics from the DVR web UI

Will the same apply to YTTV? Remove and add it back?

I also wonder why the NFL Network does not work on my XFINITY ... I am subscribed to it but I go to their site and I see XFINITY is authorized. Personally I think their livetv site is messed up.

Same here. I have it in my subscribed tier, but Channels TVE always shows notAuthorized

We have Hotwire.

NFL Network has been wonky in terms of authorization not just in Channels, but in the NFL app for the past week.

Maybe something on their end with the season starting?

Even when I try their site it authorizes me when I go to watch I have to re-authorize it is a loop.

Just removed and added back YTTV and still no go with NFL Network. Also updated to latest server build 2020.09.08.0234

This may seem frustrating to folks having issues, but I just tried again with Spectrum and it works fine, if that's at all helpful.

Yeah don't know what's going on.

I have YTTV and don't even see it as on option on my Channels. It is in the YTTV app and I can log in via NFL Network with my YTTV credentials but see nothing on my Channels. I had removed YTTV and re-added and downloaded the latest build.

Click the pencil icon next to your TVE source in the web UI, then click the Edit button in the upper right.
You should see an error message next to NFL saying why you don't have it.

What does yours say?