No episode title shown

The title of any episode is not shown, the title site shows the date of the first broadcast of the show.

Please provide more information.

If it’s showing a date, then your guide data doesn’t have any episode titles for those airings.

I have tried several of the guide providers available and none of them show the episode title of that show

Again, without more information, no one can really help you.

What is your source? What are these guide providers you’ve tried? What’s an example of something missing an episode title?

Are these recordings? Are these imports?

The source I use is a European model HDHomeRun Flex Quatro 4xDVB-T/T2/C. As guide providers I have tried several for Spain, but the one I usually use is “Local Over the Air Broadcast”, I have also tried “TDT”, “Spain”, “Spain(extended)”, but all powered by Gracenote. I have also noticed that the title of the episode, and other information such as season number and episode number, etc., do not appear in almost any TVShow in the guide, in most cases the broadcast date appears instead of the episode title. I also tried 3 custom guide URLs with similar results.
If the information does not appear in the guide it will not appear in my recordings either.

Please submit diagnostics from your Channels DVR Server web admin. You can find this under Support > Troubleshooting.