No graphics in Spain with HDHomerun

Hi there I’m using channels with my ATV and iPad in Spain it all works great except it doesn’t show the graphics on the now on section just the generic boxes is there something I should be doing? On Plex DVR they show up fine but I prefer the usability of the channels app

Any help would be appreciated

Jonathan

Can you take a screenshot of what you see?

This is from my Iphone but same thing happening

Thanks. On the Settings tab, under your hdhomerun, did you click “Setup Guide Data” and enter your tv provider?

Yes and I have tried varios providers and all the same!

here is a pic

Thank you. We can fix this for you. Can you tell me your location in spain? Are you using TDT?

That would be great! I am in Ponferrada, León, Castilla León yes I guess it is TDT,

Thank you.

Please visit this page: http://epg.getchannels.com/countries/esp/regions/113591/providers/356108392-5E142F0C997E4799AC3F63F38D24EC83

Under each logo, enter the channel number you see in the app. You only need to fill out the channels you have. Enter each channel number only one time.

When you finish, copy/paste the codes from the right side of the page and email to [email protected]

Just sent it through

Thanks

The updates have been installed.

Please go to select your provider again, and choose Castilla y León > TDT from the list.

That’s great it’s all starting to pop up now, thanks for being so quick!

Hi there, not sure why but the images seem to have gone again! Any ideas?

Do you still see the guide location set for our HDHR?

The location is set to TDT Castilla y León

Hello,

I’m having the same problem in Alicante. (Comunitat Valenciana)

Many thanks,
Jason.