No guide data for new ACC Network channel from Xfinity

Xfinity added the ACC Network channel yesterday and I can't get guide data for it. It shows up in my HD Homerun, I can tune it. I have it added to my Xfinity Cable Card source but it still doesn't have guide data. I can tune it via Channels just fine and if I look at the Xfinity Stream app, it has guide data there. Not sure what I am missing.
Can someone help?

Thanks,
Chuck

Use the guide mapper in Channels DVR to map the channel to ACCN.

You might have to Redownload Guide after that.
Screenshot 2021-12-22 at 11-20-29 Channels Settings

1 Like

I have tried that but this is what I get when I try that. There are no matches.

Does the official HDHR app show guide data?

If so you can click Sync Station Mapping

I have the windows 10 App that it can tune to. How do I see guide data in that app?

Ok, I figured out how. It doesn't have guide data either. Why is that? I know the Xfinity Stream app does.

Thanks,
Chuck

If your local lineup doesn't include the channel, select Search All Lineups
Screenshot 2021-12-22 at 12-33-55 Channels Settings

1 Like

Because Gracenote hasn't added it yet.
Check zap2it.com for your zipcode and provider (uses Gracenote guide data)

It isn't at zap2it.com, so I guess they haven't gotten to that yet. How can I get them to add it?

Thanks,
Chuck

Wait.
You can tell Siicon Dust you're missing guide data and they will tell Gracenote.
But after having gone through that a few times, it just comes down to waiting for Gracenote to get a "round-tuit".
Meanwhile map the channel like my post showed using Search All Lineups.

Thanks for that suggestion. I guess they guide data would be the same regardless of who I get it from. Would that be correct? I will do what you suggest.

Once gracenote fixes it, will my mapping need to be changed?

Thanks,
Chuck

Doesn't need to be as long as you pick the right one.
You can always go back and remove the mapping you did by clicking the X next to it.

Thanks. I think I picked the right one. At least the guide data that it brought in matches the guide data in the Xfinity Stream app.

Thanks again,
Chuck

2 Likes