No guide data showing

After changing some hardware around (I've now got a Box device) - I am disappointed with the native app that comes "out of the box" so decided to give Channels a try again.

I've added the VBOX as a source, but am struggling to see guide data on anything, the appleTV app, the iOS app, and the web interface all just show the channel name where guide data would load.

I've tried switching the guide data source, still nothing showing. I'm at a loss as to what to do to get the guide data working properly.

Any help gladly received :slight_smile:

Thanks,

Michael

Click into Manage Lineup, click the plus icon next to each channel and assign the correct guide data

Hi,

Apologies should have followed up with a "doh" - as I realised I hadn't done that bit!

Next little issue I have, is that the channel names/logos don't show... just a random number like 9001, 9002 etc. How can I sort that?

Thanks for the super quick response!

Michael

Does the VBox m3u contain channel-number tags?

Daft question, how would I find that out.. sorry.. just learning with this!

All sorted thanks! Had to have a crack at editing the m3uā€¦ all sorted and works a treat!

Million times better than the rubbish app that comes out of the box :blush:

2 Likes

Great!

I just picked up a VBox for testing, so hopefully we can make it even easier in the future.

1 Like

I'm not an expert by any means.. but if you need anything.. give me a shout.

I've had several hours playing with this today...

1 Like