Not All Channels Stream

HDHomeRun Prime w/ 3 simultaneous streams setup using Cox as my provider. Channels DVR page states 478 channels available.

Added Cox as a source this morning and this source displays 161 channels available.

My issue is I can only stream certain channels/not all such as premium content...also does not matter which source is set as highest priority. Is this because of some digital rights issue or is there an additional Channels DVR setting I need to adjust?

Thanks in advance,

Jes

some premium channels, like HBO, don't offer a 'live' viewing TV Everywhere experience so they won't work with Channels DVR. Also, many standard 'cable' channels also don't offer TVE, so those won't be picked up either.

You won't be able to get premium channels like HBO via the Prime or via TVE. Maybe, just maybe, the long-delayed Prime 6 will be able to receive premium channels, but don't count on it. HBO would rather you rely on their streaming app.

If you can get most of your cable channels with the Prime you're doing well. TVE will pull in a smaller number of channels than the Prime, because even some non-premium cable channels like A&E and Comedy Central don't offer a web stream Channels can access via TVE. They too have built their own little walled garden apps.

Thank you for the prompt response.