Not all content (seasons and episodes) being shown on Android TV

Thank you for your response. I did try what you suggested and it didn't take me to the Welcome screen just to the normal screen.

http://192.168.1.186:8089/restore goes to the restore UI

Circling back on this - I'm having the exact same problem. I'm running Channels on a Windows Server with Shield TV clients. I'm missing several TV series on Android that appear just fine using the Channels Web App. I don't have any iOS clients to test. I have 3 different Shield TVs along with my Pixel 5 phone that do the exact same thing. My Windows Server is an i7-6700T with 16GB RAM and an NVIDIA graphics card for transcoding. I tried the Channels DVR Beta on one client - no change.

I've been looking into this more. Most of my kids programming does not appear to be showing up in the list of TV Shows. (Paw Patrol, PJ Masks, Curious George, Peppy Pig) If I go to the library view and scroll down to the kids section all of those shows are there. Why would they appear fine in the library tab but not in the alphabetical list in the TV Shows tab? I attached some screen shots. In the alphabetical list you can see Paw Patrol should be listed between Pardon the interruption and Peaky Blinders yet its not there - along with the other shows mentioned.

Content appear in the Library section
Google Photos

View from TV Shows missing the same content
Google Photos

If you go to the series settings you can tell it where to show them... is it set to full library or just kids section?

Edit: Just saw that this is an Android client, so you may not have that option. I do still wonder if that’s what’s impacting you. I think you can check their display settings in the web UI. May be worth checking...

I've got the series selected to show in both. Yet it still does not show up on the Shield TV. Shows up fine on the web.