"Not Authorized" & "Media Token" errors on majority of channels

Most channels not working now, some still work but I'm down to a small handful left. Noticed when my wife informed me Hallmark channel was not working, then looking at the server I'm getting either "Not authorized" or "media token" errors on a bunch of channels. Guide data seems to be downloading correct, error happens when trying to stream. Ive tried each experimental option, shutting-down and restarting server after each change but no difference (in regards to errors). Then I tried uninstalling entire channels server and reinstalling with no improvement. Ive tried re-scanning the channels, I've tried re-scanning individual channels that are throwing the errors. Ive also verified through some of them that I can log in on their website and stream using my provider credentials. Ive tried using the pre-release version but with no improvement. My ports are open on my router and the firewall rules are correct on my PC. I've been a channels DVR user for years and cant remember having this many issues with so many channels.

I'm throwing in the towel and asking for help. I do not have any experimental options selected and after a clean reinstall I'm now running latest stable-version ( 2024.03.27.1935 ) im running Windows 10 Pro as my server.

Update to the latest Channels DVR pre-release version.
Many TVE issues have been fixed since the latest stable.
Run Support > Troubleshooting from the DVR web UI.
Rescan a single channel in error, like Comedy Central.

Thank you for your post but as I already said, I tried pre-release, I already tried re-scanning.

Still... I just updated again to latest pre-release for you. Ran Support/Troubleshooting and no errors produced. Same channels still producing same errors, I re-scanned them again - no fix, I re-scanned them individually - nothing different.

Are you getting any channels below 6700?
Have you tried doing an Update Password on the TVE source?
Screenshot 2024-05-05 at 09-41-23 Channels Settings

I would submit diagnostics from the DVR web UI Support > Troubleshooting.

Yes some of the few channels I still can watch are below 6700. I had not tried doing the Source\Update Password because like I said earlier I just deleted the entire Channels DVR install and started fresh. But just for kicks and giggles I tried it and no change. Submitting my issue via email to [email protected] but if anyone has any suggestions I haven't already tried please let me know.

Have you checked any FIREWALLS that may have suddenly slammed shut former open ports? Especially in Windows... Or God help you, IF you have McAfee installed can slams everything shut tightly. That's practically a virus all by itself...