Number of episodes shows -1 and has stopped recording

When I look in my Library on my ATV and my iPhone, one of my recordings has a -1 for the number of episodes. There is one episode available to watch. But, there should be 5, as the Pass has 5 set up.

I saw a reply to a similar issue marked as a solution that I will try. But, even if it fixes it, this is the second or third time I've had shows stop recording new episodes. I haven't been able to put my finger on the pattern or the steps to recreate. But, I was hoping that his might help.

I've looked at the logs and am not seeing any errors.

UPDATE: systemctl restart channels-dvr fixed the episode badge count. This might fix the recording issue, too. But, I'll have to wait and see.

IIRC that number is unwatched episodes.
Curious what the Advanced view of the pass looks like.

I think the issue now is that it there just aren't any upcoming scheduled on Pluto, at least not any that I can find. So, this looks like a false alarm. I've had some cases where the shows would stop recording though and I had to delete the pass and recreate them. Plus, I used the curl trick to purge the database. So, I think with the fact that the unwatched number was -1 and then no scheduled events, I jumped the gun and assumed it might have fallen victim to the same problem other passes had.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.