Nvidia shield: plex + channels DVR

Is anyone running plex server AND channels DVR server at same time?
If so, how does it function? Thanks.

We have heard some reports that Plex can use a lot of resources on the SHIELD and sometimes impact Channels DVR's ability to make recordings.

Not running them on the Shield. But fyi.... I ran PLEX and Channels DVR on my Mac Mini for a long time without any problems. I am currently running PLEX and Emby and Channels DVR on a DS1019+ without any problems for about 1 week. However, I am not a heavy user of any of them.

My experience was that the Shield was not powerful enough to handle just Plex, let alone adding anything else to it. i have a mini pc running Plex, Channels, and MCEBuddy with no problems.

Thanks all. I'll stick with synology DS or mac mini.

Shield is plenty powerful to run plex and do mild transcoding. (Shield 2019 Pro)

I did originally run Plex and Channels on Shield. However if I had multiple streams going out at once. It sometimes caused problems.

I have since moved to running on my Assustor NAS with 4x14TB enterprise HDD. 0 issues,

Anyway to recap. You can run both on shield 2019 pro. But u may have lag if lots of other things are going on at once.