Observation - MSNBC stuck on same program since yesterday afternoon

MSMBC seems to be stuck on Nicole Wallace segment since yesterday afternoon or maybe since Friday. Every time I tune to the station, it is playing the same program over and over regardless of what the guide shows.

I have restarted my modem, rescanned my stations and restarted my Amazon Firestick, but nothing corrects this.

Not a major problem, but wondering if it is just my TV service or are others experiencing the same thing. This is not happening on any other channel.

Thanks

Are you talking about TVE channel 6050?
working here (showing Symone)

If it's working at their website https://www.nbc.com/live?brand=msnbc&callsign=msnbc but not in Channels that would be a Channels issue.

Yes, it is channel 6050. The odd thing is the channel works fine if I view thru my Channels app on Apple TV or thru Sprectrum. It is only "stuck" when using the Amazon Fire Stick, but also on my extra TV with the Fire app built in (no Fire Stick).

I checked the channel again this morning and it is still showing the Nicole Wallace show from Friday evening.

I'm clueless what to do to correct this.

Are you using the beta app on the FireTV? What version number is shown inside the app under Settings > Support

Go to Setting- Manage installed Apps and empty cache on Channels DVR.
Then Restart Firestick.

Thanks for replies. Not sure what worked, but channel is on normal schedule now.

I appreciate all replies to help!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.