On now and search not showing TVE content

So let's say I want to see the new premier of Ridiculousness on MTV. It doesn't show up, and only OTA content does. I have to manually search for the show and add the series recording. All of the suggestions given by Channels is only for OTA content. None of the TVE stuff shows up and manual intervention is needed.

I don't follow what you are trying to do. Your post is lacking a bit of context, so help might be difficult.

Can you let us know:

• What are you trying to do exactly
  • How do you feel that it should work
  • What have you tried to do get get your result
1 Like

Do you mean that TVE channels aren't showing in your guide? If so, check your client app and ensure the TVE source is enabled.

Nope. They show up in the guide. The On Now tab and the Search Tab shows only content from any OTA tuners. Any content that is TVE doesnt show up at all as an option. Here are a few screen shots.

It should work, is any content from both OTA and TVE should show up. It's this way via default.

There is no TVE content listed under "recommended" "New Shows" or "Upcoming Movies"

The same thing under the "on now tab"

"On Now" only shows channels that have been favorited. Do you have any TVE channels marked as a favorite?

I dont. I assumed it showed all content. Any way to make it show all content aside from favoring all content?

No, that's what the guide tab is for. On Now is to give a quick glance of what's on right now on your favorite channels. If you wish to view what's on now on every channel, then the guide is available.

Recommendations are based off of favorite channels.

Not at the moment.

What if there is a popular program that's not on a favorite channel? Your missing out on quite a bit. Not everyone like MTV, but there are a few programs that do appeal. Seems to me this could be implemented better.