Original Channels Collections not working on Android TV

I have the same problem as reported for the Nvidia Shield! This is happening with the version
4.2.0 beta on One of my Chromecasts for Google TV and my Android smartphone.
I have another TV with Chromecast which is still at version 4.1.3 and it works fine!

Please try the new beta

Ok, I just deleted the app on my CCWGTV and re-installed.. No difference, same problem.

I've found a temporary work around to force it to display a particular custom collection
guide by putting that name of the collection into the General>LiveTV>Quickguide. It then
shows the custom guide I selected no matter which of the 3 custom guides I select.
The guide I get when 'ALL Channels' is set as the quickguide is the FAVORITES guide
no matter wjhich custom guide name I select.

Same issue. No luck with 202.7.1547

I'm also still seeing this issue on v2022.02.07.1547.

I am unable to load/use any of my custom channel collections. I have the built-in All and Favorites channel collections enabled as well, and they work fine, but selecting any custom channel collection shows it as "selected," yet the actual channel lineup shown is that of the built-in Favorites channel collection.

I even tried disabling the built-in Favorites collection, and while built-in All works, selecting any custom channel collection still shows the Favorites lineup! Same thing for both Favorites and All disabled. (I do not have any custom channel collections named Favorites or Favorite or similar.)

In case it helps, I just submitted some client diagnostics from an Android phone (aa740b0b-933f-4a87-a637-cd7020444649) right after selecting various custom and built-in collections there, while also occasionally toggling different combinations of the global server-side settings for the built-in All and Favorites channel collections from the Web UI.

This behavior seems to have started recently with v2022.02.04.2310 (or v2022.02.04.2051).

Sorry I will fix this today

Please try new build

1 Like

Confirmed fixed in v2022.02.07.2157. Thanks!

1 Like

Did the update. I’m good to go! I wish more developers were as responsive as you. Thanks

1 Like