OS5 Docker PR4100

I just Install Docker on OS5 and it works perfectly ... also Installed Pluto Docker image using Putty ...

Zip File Containing Docker Bin for all WD ...

OS5 packages · Issue #57 · WDCommunity/wdpksrc · GitHub

Huh? Why? There's a great native WD PR4100 image available and it would take advantage of hardware transcoding.

To run Pluto Docker that's why .... you obviously missed that part.

If you guys know how to install the pltutotv stuff, I have a PR2100 and have docker installed, but am clueless on the rest.

You need to ssh into your Pr2100 and issue CMD below . I use Putty.

docker run -d --restart unless-stopped --name pluto-for-channels -p 8080:80 jonmaddox/pluto-for-channels

How did you determine how to get the URL that the M3U and episode guide are coming from? Thanks for the putty recommendation, I was able to get the docker instance running.

http://ipofnas:8080

Thanks - for some reason I had to stop and start it again to get that to work - appreciate the help!

try user sshd

PR4100: Can't log on with SSH anymore - My Cloud OS 3 Personal & Network Attached Storage / My Cloud Pro Series - WD Community

1 Like

My Portainer just defaulted to my admin account.

Maybe someone else can chime in ... sorry above my pay grade.

1 Like

This is pretty straight forward what part are you having a problem with ? After you reset the password you have to login as admin with the long password below.

# stop the existing Portainer container
docker container stop portainer

# run the helper using the same bind-mount/volume for the data volume
docker run --rm -v portainer_data:/data portainer/helper-reset-password
2020/06/04 00:13:58 Password succesfully updated for user: admin
2020/06/04 00:13:58 Use the following password to login: &_4#\3^5V8vLTd)E"NWiJBs26G*9HPl1

# restart portainer and use the password above to login
docker container start portainer

Correct. The command comes up with incorrect parameters on the second line.

I got it. Thanks for your help. I'll try to figure Docker / Frndly out now. lol.

1 Like