Pause all Season Passes - Vacation mode

Is there a way or a "back way" to pause all season passes without disabling the whole dvr or by going to each one and doing 3 clicks each?

I'm interested in pausing all future recordings for a while but still able to stream.

thanks.

1 Like

There isn’t. But thanks for the recommendation. We’ll look into adding it in the future.

2 Likes

I also want that, but then I thought about it.

I currently have many passes paused on purpose.
Just a few examples are what's on a channel, all movies on a channel, what episodes of a series are airing on what channel.
I don't want them recorded, I just use the paused passes to check on them.

If they implement a selection to pause and unpause all passes, that would unpause the passes I want to stay paused.
Hopefully the devs will take that into consideration when implementing it.
Would have to pause/unpause only those passes not already paused.

1 Like

Nah, if we did it, it’d just be a single setting that’s checked and scheduling would be turned off or back on.

We wouldn’t do it in a way that looped through your passes setting their active state, for exactly the reason you described.

1 Like

This type of thinking is what most people suggesting their own feature requests don't consider ... there are many factors around requests that have many unintended consequences ...

In short, UX is hard!

Of course, this opens it to a new "vacation" settings that takes the entirety of the current pass setting, and eaves it atomically: