PBS local no guide data via TVE

Just enabled the experimental TVE locals feature in an attempt to replace some channels lost with the demise of Locast. In the Denver market, I'm getting NBC, ABC and PBS. The first two are working as expected, but the PBS station which shows up as 6004 KRMA, has no guide data. Any way to fix this?

Did it show up with the map to the channel like this...

... or was it blank on the right side?

Did you manually refresh guide data after it was added?

Can you tune to the channel anyway (i.e., does it work at all)?

Three locals showed up like this...

I manually refreshed guide data for that TVE provider and I can tune to the channel.
All good except no guide data.

Fixed in v2021.09.03.2036

Excellent! Can I download that now (and if so, where) -- or should I wait for the next official release? Thanks.

Check for Updates > Prerelease

@tmm1, I am having this same issue with CBS:

Updated to v2021.09.03.2036 and it is still the same

It doesn't appear to be fixed. I downloaded and installed the indicated pre-release. I re-scanned that channel, and re-downloaded all guide data for that source.

I can play the channel, but there's no guide data -- and the channel does not appear to be matching to anything, as there's blank space to the right of the arrow when managing the lineup.

I will need diagnostics then.

This will be my first time submitting diagnostics for Channels DVR -- what in specific should I provide?

On the dvr web UI click Support > Troubleshooting > Submit

@tmm1 Just wanted to be sure those diagnostics I sent yesterday came through.

I have a similar issue in DC. We have three PBS stations listed as available on TVE: WETA (6004 or 26.1), WMPB (6005 or 22.1), and WHUT (6006 32.1). All three (and their substations) pick up well on my antenna.

The TVE listings are generally only available for WMPB. Furthermore, the actual TVE stream listed as WETA shows substation 26.5 (WETA Metro), and the stream listed as WHUT shows substation 32.2 (WHUT Kids).

My workaround has been to block WETA and WHUT on TVE and just use the antenna. This is fine, but I would prefer to have the TVE from all three for more reliable recordings on stormy days. Is it possible to fix this?