Peacock is available half off for a year

Peacock has a discount on Premium for half off

PEACOCK2024 is the code to use for that

Just in time to hold everyone hostage with the playoff game tonight.

1 Like

Yeah my friend XXX dot to is going to get the game for me. Not buying into streaming sports until I'm forced to kicking and screaming. Already pay enough for fiber TV as it is.

By the way there is an Amex offer to get 5.99 off of peacock subscription which will give you a month free for the game. May or may not be on your Amex cards.

Ehh...it's not too bad for the cost and what they got currently. I watch WWE PPVs and EPL games over there too and SNF/Playoff bouts in HDR. Back in the days watching WWE PPVs would cost you more than 300 bucks in a year so...yeah. 30 bucks for all of them in a year? Ok

If I get a subscription on Peacock, can Channels record their programming?

No, not directly.
There are community projects that may provide a solution.

Gotta love how you're paying $6 extra for the privilege of watching the full set of NFL commercials that you would get on free TV.

Not to mention that the streaming playback experience is absolutely horrible compared to a good DVR. But that's exactly what they want, you can't freely skip around on your terms and you get to pay extra for that.

The future for sports on TV for users like us is very dismal IMO. Everything is going to be hacks that chases app changes because their crappy apps will be the only way that you'll be able to watch stuff.

1 Like

Im watching it via the Austraila freeview docker for channels. 7Mate is covering it for free. Not that this game is worth watching even if it is free....

1 Like

Are you in Australia, or using a VPN?

Yes

I see the game set a Streaming Record ...