Philo Hallmark Drama

I saw some posts about Hallmark Drama, but after reading everything, I still can't get this to show up on my TVE. I have Philo, I have updated the server to the latest build, I have rescanned all of the channels, have rescanned new channels, and have tried to update that one specific channel... but keep getting this message:

6092 HALLMARKDRAMA notAuthorized: Your Philo plan does not include access to this. For assistance visit help.philo.com

I can go onto the Philo app and watch Hallmark Drama just fine. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Can you login here and watch ....
https://www.hallmarkchanneleverywhere.com/signin.html

Thanks for the reply... hmmm. I can log in using the Philo account and watch the other two Hallmark Channels, but not Hallmark Drama. It says the network is not included with my current television subscription, but I can watch Hallmark Drama using the Philo app - so I assume it would be included in the subscription. Weird.

Email philo support

Will do, thanks as always for being on top of things!

It think this came up before. There is no Hallmark Drama live TVE stream

There is now. Hallmark redid their TVE infrastructure this week. In addition to causing 404 errors with streams, they also added the Drama channel for live streaming.

A current pre-release build of the DVR server is needed, and Hallmark channels need to be manually rescanned after the DVR update.

Interesting. I just went to the Drama website and didn’t see a live option

So, I have updated the version on the server... is that a pre-release build? I have version 2020.09.02.1415.

The prevailing opinion seems to be that while Philo includes all three Hallmark channels for live viewing in their app, they are only authorizing HMC and HMM for TVE, not HMD.

The issue of whether Philo is authorizing HMD for TVE is separate from Channels now offering HMD for users whose providers are authorized. Because users of other providers are not having issues with HMD, this seems to be a Philo issue, not a Channels issue.

The best avenue may be to contact Philo support and inquire why your Philo credentials are not allowing you to view HMD live on their website.

That is the latest pre-release.

The prevailing opinion is wrong. Hallmark has 3 separate channels each with their own website. Hallmark Drama DOES NOT have a live stream

Weird. Not working for me. Even after rescanning all the channels.

!

This is mobile, but it's the same on the website

It's not just Philo. I get the same thing with DirecTV (notAuthorized: 0033:The customer is not authorized for the content requested). The package I'm using has access to has everything, so I'm assuming Hallmark just doesn't have their configuration right yet.

They do, but it looks like no-one is authorized yet.

That would make sense. Glad to know it's not just me :slight_smile:

XFINITY is working with HallMark Drama.... Little house on the prairie is on.

That doesn't mean there is a live stream

Maybe you guys need to do a rescan... and make sure you have the latest pre-release.