Picture stuttering during playback at top of hour

Hello, I am new to the Channels DVR, excited by what I am seeing so far, but have 1 issue so far that I can't seem to resolve. I am looking at this set up to move away from DirecTv.

My setup is a Quad HDHomeRun tuner on a 1 gig wired network. The DVR is running on a Windows 10, i3 Intel NUC, 1.69GHz, 16GB RAM, M1 120GB SSD and playback is via the app on a Amazon 4K Firestick on a 5GHz wireless connection with a very strong signal and little competition.

If I pause a program and restart the playback (time slip), I notice I get a lot of stuttering around the top of the hour, continuing for a few minutes after. It's enough to be annoying. Looking at task manager, the PC utilization is minimal - 20 to 30% on CPU & DIsk, memory about 30%. The rest of the hour, time slipped playback is fine. Selecting the HDHomeRun app on the Firestick plays back fine, no issues, but obviously doesn't have a time slip feature.

Any suggestions where to start looking for what is causing the stuttering playback around the top of the hour?

Thanks!
Dave

I assume you’re meaning the top of the hour I’m actual time, not the top of the hour in the time shifted content. Right? I would recommend submitting diagnostics from the client after the issue happens.

Thanks.... Yes, Top of the hour in clock time, not the time shifted time.