Playon Alternative

I had no problem with payment for AnyStream.

1 Like

Curious how long you have used this service and how well does it work? I have thought about before, but wasn't too sure about it at the price for it.

Since January works great Audio is 5.1 or greater. Takes 5 minutes to download a full Movie... About 30 minutes 1 hour to download a 23-episode season of a show.

This s what is supported by anystream USA. ....

1 Like

I have been using Anystream for over a year now

*Amazon: Works perfect. 1080p. Good audio bit rate. You can revord anythingbyou can stream on prime. Including subscriptions within prime (ex: amc, paramount, britbocetc)

*Paramount: works 90% as good. Just D/L it through amazon

*Netflix: Works perfect

*HBO: HBO works good. But HBO downloads in HEVC format

*Hulu/Disney: Most stuff is stuck at 720P and audio bitrates suck.

*Peacock: No support at all. None whatsoever

I love any steam. I want to get streamfab for Peacock/disney. I just havent yet.

I occasionally use Anystream when i can reset my PC and restart the free trial. It does work well with Netflix.

I mostly use Streamfab with Amazon.
Streamfab is expensive unless you buy the full lifetime bundle. Some apps dont work as well as others, but ive had good luck with Amazon. Usually 1080p and 5.1 audio. And now you can download up to 100 shows per day which is helpful if you want to get several seasons for your library.

Anystream just upped the DL limit to 500. It constantly resets. Making it infinite

@jgpeacock
How does streamfab do with disney, hulu,peacock.

Does it get 1080 with good audio bitrate?

I dont know about Hulu. Peacock does provide some at 1080 and 5.1. Disney is 720 and stereo only.

1 Like

Just FYI, I have been using StreamFab and love it, however, the scheduling doesn't work with Peacock. Each time you want to download something from that service, you will need to sign into the site through the application, find what you want, then download it. The scheduled downloads for the other services work great for me, so far. I've noticed most Hulu is 1080P with 5.1 audio.

2 Likes

How much does StreamFab cost? I saw that there are multiple prices all across the board.

It depends on what you need. You can buy a package right now with 2 services for $139, or the all in one is $279. Single services can range $39 to $79 each.