PlayOn movies

I have downloaded a few movies that will not show up on my movie library on channels, I went to the directory and they are listed but still not showing up. How do i get them to load up.

It sounds like you might have just dropped them in your /dvr/Movies directory. That’s only for recordings.

You can drop them in /dvr/imports/movies. Or addd your own directory.

Learn more here:

They came from the play on source added and went to where they normally would have, they were in there on the web app i just had to search for them. They didn’t show up to the recently added.

Oh, brother :wink:

Maintenance

You can force a new scan of your local content by using the Scan Sources option in the Local Content section of Settings.

You can force content that you may have deleted outside of Channels to be removed from your Channels library by using the Prune Deleted option in the Local Content section of Settings.

Except that doesn't apply, because it sounds like @icesparta isn’t talking about manual imports of local content from PlayOn Home or Desktop, but rather, recordings from PlayOn Cloud using Channels DVR’s own native integration…

yep, could this be metadata from playon not identifying this as a movie? (or not matching gracenote data)

I think it just had to do with the movies as I recorded another one and it worked like it was supposed to