Playon problems

I download a tv show all the seasons from playon and noticed that there is a parental notification in half of the episodes, how can I replace them. I tried to redownload them and they will not show up in my library?

1 Like

anyone out there can redirect me how to do this?

You can download them yourself and replace the old mp4 files

I tried that and they don’t show up in channels, I also am on a Mac and don’t have access to play on desktop.

I had a similar problem where the quality was junk, so I paid the 3 credits to re-record. Channels wouldn't re-download them. They would only show in Channels once I put them into my Imports folder.

I have downloaded the entire first season and have watched channels download them and now they are gone off my computer. I guess i will have to redownload them again :(.. and try to move them into the imports folder and see if that works.

I managed to figure this out, I was trying to delete episodes off the app and for what ever reason they were staying on the computer. So I went to the computer and deleted them from channels dvr on the computer and actually watched them disappear out of the directory on the computer. When I went to download them again they downloaded on playon cloud resynced on channels and were available to watch. Yay