Pluto channels

Why don't some of the Pluto TV channels not show in my Channels DVR guide?

Some of the newly added channels show up but a couple don't Channel 10005 for example, doesn't show up. It was quite the ordeal to get Pluto to show up in the DVR guide so disappointing that all the channels don't show.
I did download the guide data again and did close the app and reboot the system.

In your client, go to Settings -> Manage Sources -> Pluto and click "Sync Favorites/Hidden"

This will copy the entire Station list and settings from the server and should resolve. It is unfortunately manual right now, and with rapidly changing sources like Pluto it can be a bit annoying. However, I have seen a note from the Devs somewhere that they are looking at making a server setting to make this automatic, so look forward to it in the near future!

it would appear our version of Pluto through Channels does not include the sync favorites/ hidden under manage sources. The only options we have are Refresh Source, Enabled, and Advanced Setting…which only leads the link that says Channels Logos Only. We do not have the option for Sync Favorites/ Hidden. Any suggestions?

What is your client? (i.e., Apple TV, Fire Stick, Chromecast, etc...)

1 Like

My streaming media device is the Apple TV. I have never heard of them referred to as clients. So I did not know what you were referring to.

I don't have an Apple TV, so cannot help you if the menus are different. I would recommend changing the title of this thread to something like "Cannot Sync Stations on Apple TV" and see if someone else has better ideas. Otherwise, please email [email protected].

Not all Pluto channels come through. It depends what channels you're referring to.

EDIT: I see Channel 1005 is Jeopardy, which is one of the ones that is not available via the Pluto API used by the docker.

1 Like

that was the channel I wanted. Problem is the application itself is not screen reader friendly with voiceover. .

how would I go about pulling in the live channels from freebie TV and stirr

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.