Pluto For Channels - channel guide missing information

I have been running Pluto for channels on my Synology for the past few months with no issues. In the last week or so I've noticed that the Pluto channels stopped listing the show or movie actually playing and just has one long continuous listing for 12 hours. Is there a way to fix this?

Edit: I've restarted the docker container as well as refreshed the M3U and xml data as well as rebuilt the entire guide from the channels app and it doesn't change.

Did you try refreshing the xml guide data on the source?

Yes I did, no change unfortunately

Go to the Pluto for Channels Docker Container web page and click the EPG link to view the guide data
Screenshot 2022-11-03 at 17-33-31 Pluto for Channels

Should show <programme start="20221103... if docker container guide is current

<tv>
	<channel id="tv-land-drama-ptv1">
			<display-name>TV Land Drama</display-name>
			<display-name>0</display-name>
			<desc>A curated collection of some of television’s best dramas of all time. If you’re looking for action, intrigue and suspense, TV Land Drama is for you!</desc>
			<icon src="https://images.pluto.tv/channels/612fea0e970e6f00083be56b/colorLogoPNG.png"/>

</channel>
	<programme start="20221103170000 -0700" stop="20221103180000 -0700" channel="tv-land-drama-ptv1">
			<title lang="en">21 Jump Street</title>

I actually just fixed it, it was just that the IP address had changed. Surprising that Channels didn't throw some error and instead put some placeholder data there. I would have been able to fix it in a few seconds if it had just said that it couldn't download the data from the source.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.