Pluto - Holiday Channels

Is anyone seeing the Pluto Holiday channels?

I’ve refreshed the source but not seeing them in the guide.

They were added awhile ago

They aren't showing up for me either. Any idea on how to make them show up?

Try Reload M3U, then Redownload XMLTV

Here's my settings

I'm using the Pluto for Channels Docker container as a source.
Screenshot 2021-11-12 at 22-13-09 Pluto for Channels

I'm also using the Docker container and currently have 341 channels, including the holiday channels.

If reloading the M3U doesn't help, maybe restart your server.

Have you checked the guide scrooling to the end. Mine did not populate in the pluto section but at the very bottom of my guide.

@kennyb3653 brings up a good point. They may not be listed where you would expect.

In my case, they are channel numbers 9405 - 9412. I would expect them to be listed at the bottom of the channel lineup but they are not. They appear between channels 9028 and 9029 when I open the channel lineup:

Actually, now that I'm really paying attention to it, my whole lineup is not shown in numerical order of the channels. I'm wondering if there is a setting for this. I looked over the settings and there doesn't seem to be anything that affects this. Anyway, you may want to look carefully at your lineup. You might have different channel numbers associated to them than everybody else, and they may not be shown in order in the lineup.

Under the settings, "Manage Sources", you can choose "Lineup Order" as "Default", "Channel Number" or "Channel Name" so you should be able to get them to appear in the number order if that is what you're looking for.

Is this on the client?
On the server, I'm not seeing "Manage Sources" on the settings page.

Look on the client. I don't recall this being a setting that can be forced from the server.

1 Like

Yes, in the client app. You cannot manage sources for clients via the server.

However, the preferred/recommended way of doing favorites going forward is via Channel Collections. That way you don't have to manage the favorites individually in each device, since favorites are not shared across devices.

1 Like

Thank you. That makes sense.
Channel collections is nice. I will definitely use it.