Pluto Live TV fails with Playback Failed error

Question .... When I add pluto to the DVR docker ... I can record from pluto but when I go to play from Pluto Live TV I get a Playback failed error is this a known issue or limitation ?

Not that I'm aware of.
I either record or play Live using the web UI.
Can you play Live from the web UI?
What client is failing and how are you choosing the program to watch (grid guide, on now, etc)?

Livetv WEb ui works.. I think I have it working now. I am testing on my FireTV by switching to the Docker DVR using at home .. 10.0.0.214:9091.

I have Docker Pluto also running on my Synology ... How I got it working was by instead of using the IP using the synology name.

This is the way I finally setup my System .... thanks to everyone's input and help ...

My main DVR runs on my SYNOLOGY no Docker ....

I then have the docker DVRs setup with the M3U and Guide data from the synology.

My Synology has TVE and Pluto and all the HDHomeRun units.. The Docker DVRs only have the M3U and XML from the synology.... working great.

1 Like

If you're going to use Pluto for recording, you might want to do what I did to keep its guide data up to date.

I did this because the Pluto for Channels docker container doesn't refresh "exactly" every three hours and the Channels m3u guide refresh doesn't always happen every three hours.

Thanks will look at that.